Team Building, Corporate Bowls or Fundraising –
Have a Go!
Be prepared to test your skills, precision and team dynamics at Lawn Bowls. We can show your group the fun and enjoyment that can be experienced by having a game.
It can be combined as a team building activity that will add a bit of friendly competition with social interaction. Teams will compete against each other in a typical round robin bowls tournament.
Lake Monger Bowling Club can assist Corporates in developing competitions … and novelty games …
Contact us today!!
The Corporate Bowls and Team Building package is $10 per person and includes:
- All equipment – you will not need to hire any additional equipment on the day of your function.
- Green fees – the price for use of the greens. Your bowling session will take approximately 2 hours depending on the size of your group.
- Priority allocation on the greens – If you choose our corporate bowls package you will be given the rinks closest to the clubhouse and bar. They will be allocated on a first booked first served basis, but all corporate bookings will take priority over social bookings.
- Your bowls instructor – will begin by providing a short, fun and informative bowling training session with playing tips and tricks. You will learn the correct technique for rolling a lawn bowl, the objective of the game, how to score and what all the various pieces of equipment are for.
- In addition, your bowls instructor will arrange your group into teams and a round robin style competition will follow.
Our bowling greens are open from 9.30am to 5.00pm during winter months and open till 8.00pm during the summer months 7 days a week. (Not on Public Holidays).
Part of the fun at Lake Monger is the ability to take your drinks outside with you while you bowl, so drinks are welcome around the outside of the greens! Most of our corporate groups put a tab behind the bar and let us know what to make available on it. Alternatively, you can pay for your drinks as you go. You can bring your own food, organise catering, or the Club makes a great toasted sandwich!
Please note that all our staff is trained in responsible service of alcohol and any member, guest or patron displaying signs of intoxication will be asked to leave.